Do you want to learn more about student events? Join us for this FREE WEBINAR – Wednesday, July 22, 12:00 PM EST!
If you are in charge of student events at your school, on an event team at a college or university, or just want to broaden your event planning skills, mark your calendar and join us for our FREE WEBINAR with Andrias White, CMP, CSEP of George Mason University, Fairfax, VA.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
12:00 PM (Noon) EST
Here’s what we’ll cover:
* Types of Student Events – from Concerts to Homecoming – Spring Fest to Alumni Weekend
* Challenges on College Campuses – scheduling, budgeting, vendor management and more
* Managing Staff and Volunteers – recruitment, training, evaluation and recognition
* Engaging Faculty and Staff – protocol, processes and partnerships for maximum impact
* Marketing and Communications – how to best communicate with your target audience
* Partnering for Success – working with your constituents for success
She’ll share what it’s like to be a busy Academic Planner and how to best address the need to create successful student-focused events on campus.
We hope to see you next Wednesday!
PS: We’ll be sharing a SPECIAL OFFER for all attendees! Don’t miss out!